Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Thank You From Tobey!

I want to thank you for putting this site together. You have done a wonderful job.

I also would like to express how humbling it is to receive the thank you's from everyone. I feel that everyone is doing important things in their work and home environment.

I feel that I was just fortunate that Senator Baucus and his staff had the confidence in me to be able to tell the story of my patients and pharmacy during this Medicare Part D adventure. I am sure that all of you would have done the same had the opportunity come along.

I encourage everyone to get active and give productive suggestions how to improve our profession. I feel that we are at a very critical point in our profession and everyone must come together and speak as one.

Thank you again for providing this site.

My best to you,

Tobey Schule

No comments: